• Reviews, verifies, codes and enters data from source materials. Identifies and reconciles data input discrepancies. Extracts and compiles information from databases to produce reports. Issuance of notices and invoices.
• Prepares source data for data entry by compiling and sorting information
• Review report submissions and reconcile data
• Reviews data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Officer in Charge / Manager for resolution.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
• Secures information by completing data base backups and filing of documents
• Process and issue relevant invoices to tenants
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
• Diploma / Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Finance or Management
• Possess work experience in similar role / position
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.