- To attend to sales enquiries and follow up sales activities.
- To service existing clients and expand the cliental base with new clients through frequent site visits and networking and after sales support.
- Assist in the Accounts Receivables from the clients and negotiate on any disputes arising from the services deemed chargeable.
- Stock monitoring.
- Ad-hoc related tasks as and when assigned.
- Possess a Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical).
- Relevant working experience in rental and sales of equipment/machineries exposure in foundation construction industry.
- Customer oriented with eloquent communication skills.
- Working location : Jalan Tengah, Cheras Selatan 118.
- Working Day : 5 days week (Mon-Thu 8.30 am to 6.30 pm)(Fri 8.30 am
to 5.30 pm)
- Prefer applicant who can start work immediately or given short notice.