Language Translation Services

Date Posted: 11-09-2019 07:41 PM    Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur    Posted by: lyriclabs    Views: 374 times
Share |

Documents that require translation as you go abroad are your birth certificate, visa documents, university admission, internships, etc. You will also be told by the authorities to not only translate the certificates but also certify the translation. This means only professional and certified Translators in Malaysia can do the translation of your certificates. Here is where Lyric Labs specializes, Lyric is not only an ISO 9001, DIN EN 15038 certified company but also a qualified and a certified translation company, we work with many universities in all countries and translate the student documents into the home country language. We also translate documents for courts, translation for immigration offices, etc. we specialize in this service for more than 10 years. Some of the translation languages we are dealing with on daily basis are Chinese, Arabic, Malay, Japanese, Thai and French Language Translations. We are dealing with 140 Languages, with an average response time of 30 minutes from the time of receiving inquiries and almost all of our customers are satisfied with our translated documents. Try Lyric Labs Call us: +60 3-91074588 or Visit: